最近项目需要一个支持SNMP的Monitoring Software, 于是对比了以下几款软件：
|Support SNMP v1/v2c/v3||√||√||√|
|Show Ports & Port Status||√||√
(Show Interface IP/ Address /Mac /Type /In(Bps)/ Out(Bps)/ Admin Status/ Op Status )
|Realtime software updates and fixes||x||√||√|
|Number of monitored devices, ports and sensors||Unlimited||Unlimited||Max 50 Monitors|
|Full autodiscovery of supported devices and metrics||√||√||√|
|Scan Ip Range||x||√||√|
|Network mapping through discovery protocols||x||√||√|
|Threshold, State and Syslog Alerting||x||√||√|
|Traffic accounting system||x||x||x|
(Can Email Report on Schedule)
|Download & Install||https://docs.observium.org/||http://download.canadiancontent.net/Spiceworks.html#||https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/ipmonitor|
Spiceworks 偏向于IT 管理软件，ipMonitor 最多这能管理50个ports, 所以Observium是比较好的SNMP Monitoring Software.
|Configurable||1. The dashboard provides a configurable, dynamic front page for Observium.
2. You can Move, Delete or Reload a widget by using the controls which appear when you hover over a widget in editing mode.
3. Widgets can be resized by using the resize handles which appear at the bottom left and bottom right corners of the widget when it is hovered over.
4. Widgets automatically update their data periodically.
5. The placement and order of modules on the front page is defined by a config.php variable. The default includes some useful modules :
$config['frontpage']['order'] = array('status_summary', 'map',
|Create Dashboard||Status Summary
Status Warning and Notifications
|Devices||All Devices||Basic|| - Device
- Operating System
|1. Observium was designed to auto-discover as much as possible. The auto-discovery process begins by using SNMP to gather information about a device. This information allows Observium to discover all the internal sensors and interfaces of this device.
All of these items are required for auto-discovery to work correctly:
SNMP must be enabled on your devices and be reachable by Observium
- SNMP settings on your devices must match what you have configured in config.php
- Access control lists (ACL) on the device must permit the IP of Observium
- Devices must return valid, resolvable sysNames. If the sysName
- reported by a device is not resolvable, the device won't be added. There are several ways to correct this:
Last 6 hour
| - Device / Location
- Operating System / Hardware Platform
- Uptime / sysName
|Status||Device / Location|
- Traffic (Rx/Tx)
- IP Statistics
IP Fragmentation Statistics
TCP Established Connections
Poller Mysql OPerations
Plller Memory Usage
Poller SNMP Requests
Poller SNMP Errors
Poller SNMP Errors Time
Poller SNMP Times
|Add Device/Delete Device||Hostname
Protocol Version( v1/v2c/v3)
Ignore existing RRDs
|Locations||Network mapping through discovery protocols|
|All Ports||Port List||Device
|Alerting||Creating Alert Checkers||1. First of all when you create an alert, you need to choose the 'entity' type that you are building the alert for. Examples of entity types include Port, Device and Sensor.
2. Once you picked the entity type, there's a couple of more things that need to be filled in but these are simple, pick a name for the alert, and pick a message you want to be included once an alert is sent out.
3. The associations pane allows you to define an initial set of rules to match entities to your checker.
|Syslog Alerting||1. Syslog alerting allows you to generate notifications from syslog messages that are produced by your devices. This allows notification of potential issues which aren't easily detected during the regular poller process, such as OSPF changes, duplicate IP and MAC addresses and configuration changes.
2. Syslog alerting in Observium integrates with the existing contact system, so it allows you to notify via the usual channels, E-mail, ,XMPP, etc.
|Syslog Rules||1. Syslog Rules are built using standard PCRE regular expressions.
2 A simple rule to match the word "duplicate" anywhere in the syslog message would look like:
|1. By default Observium will attempt to email alerts to the sysContact retrieved from the device via SNMP. If a default email contact has been configured, this will be used for all devices instead.
2. Telegram is a messaging application available for many platforms including iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS and Linux. To use it as a notification transport you need a Telegram account, Telegram Bot and (optional) Group, where this Bot and Account have been added.
-Global Secure Read / Limited Write
-Global Secure Read
- Normal User
- Normal User
|My Profile||User Information
The last 10 login attempts
|Global MIB Configuration||This page allows you to globally disable individual MIBs. This configuration disables all discovery and polling using this MIB.|
|Polling Information||Poller Wrapper History
- Wrapper Processes
Last 6 hour