纸牌屋第一季(2)
- Well, we really should be doing this on a Friday instead of a Wednesday .这事我们真应该放在周五做而不是周三。
- If we do it on a Friday, people have the weekend… Fine, we’ll do it on Friday. 如果是在周五,大家周末就能…好吧,那就周五。
- Is all the paperwork ready? 所有文件都好了吗?
- Some of the more senior people are trickier.部分老人比较棘手。
- There’s severance.需要退休金。
- But we shouldn’t run into any legal issues.应该没有什么法律问题吧
- No,no. We use at-will employment contracts across the board. 不会的,我们签订的是自由雇佣合同。
- Well, get started first thing Friday. 周五一来就着手这件事。
- I want all of the exit interviews done by lunch. 午餐前搞定所有的离职面谈。
- Claire,I just can’t help but think that this is a mistake. 克莱尔,我认为这是一个错误。
- We’ve discussed this already, Evelyn.我们已经讨论过这个了。
- I know, I know. but i just have to say it for the sake of my conscience. 我知道,但出于良心我必须说出来。
- I think that you are disma