The girl whom/that l spoke to is my cousin.
They are the people that/who were seen yesterday.
They are the people whom/that/who l saw yesterday.
They are the people whose wallets were lost yesterday
He came back for the book which/that he had forgotten.
He came back for the book which/that was on the desk.
This is the chair whose legs were broken.
（eg. the reason)
We don’t know the reason why he didn’t show up
（eg. next week)
We’ll put off the picnic until next week,when the weather may be better
We don.t know the place where he lives,
- He said that he was there yesterday
- He doesn’t know if/whether he was there.
- Do you know who has won the game?
- Do you know whom he lokes?
- Do you know whose book it is?
- Do you know what he is looking at?
- He wants to know when the party is.
- He wants to know where the party is.
- He wants to know why they have a party.
- He wants to know how they come.
通常在形容词和副词后面加 “er” “est”
词尾时辅音+y的双音节时，去掉"y"加 “ier” “iest”
程度加强：“more” “the most”
程度减弱: “less” “the least”
interesting - more/less interesting
- the most/the least interesting