远程英文会议常用表达

本文概述了会议中的关键环节,包括如何欢迎参与者、分享屏幕进行演示、请求清晰讲解、技术故障处理、保持会议进度以及解决沟通问题。
摘要由CSDN通过智能技术生成

1. 开场:欢迎参加者

  1. Welcome everyone, today’s meeting is about…
    • 欢迎大家,今天的会议是关于…
  2. Welcome to today’s meeting. There are the issues that we want to talk about…
    • 欢迎参加今天的会议。我们要讨论的问题有…
  3. Welcome, everyone. This is our agenda… / The purpose of today’s meeting is to…
    • 欢迎大家。我们的议程是… / 今天会议的目的是…
  4. Today’s meeting is going to last no more than one hour.
    • 今天的会议将不会超过一个小时。
  5. Thanks, everyone for attending. It’s really good to talk to you. / It’s really good to see you. today’s meeting is…
    • 谢谢大家的参与。很高兴与你们交谈。/ 很高兴见到你们。今天的会议是…
  6. Are we good to go?
    • 我们可以开始了吗?
  7. Let’s started, shall we? I think everyone is here.
    • 我们开始吧,好吗?我认为每个人都在这里。
  8. Let’s kick off the meeting with … (a brief rundown of the last meeting)
    • 让我们以…开始会议(上次会议的简要回顾)
  9. Let’s get the ball rolling (with…)
    • 让我们开始吧(用…)
  10. Today, we are going to get started with / to start off by (budget)
    • 今天,我们将从(预算)开始

2. 分享屏幕:告诉对方你在做什么

  1. Can I share my screen with you?
    • 我可以和你分享我的屏幕吗?
  2. I’m going to share my screen / desktop with you now.
    • 我现在将与你分享我的屏幕/桌面。
  3. Can you see my screen? / Can you see it clearly? / Do you want me to make it bigger?
    • 你能看到我的屏幕吗?/ 你能清楚地看到吗?/ 你希望我把它放大吗?
  4. I’m going to put my presentation now.
    • 我现在要放我的演示文稿了。

3. 请求澄清

  1. Could you please speak more slowly, please?
    • 你能说慢一点吗,请?
  2. Could you explain that again? / Could you go through that again?
    • 你能再解释一遍吗?/ 你能再讲一遍吗?
  3. I didn’t quite understand it.
    • 我不太明白。
  4. Could you repeat that last bit, please?
    • 你能重复那最后一部分吗,请?
  5. Could you speak up please? (a little louder)
    • 你能说大声一点吗?(再响亮一些)
  6. I didn’t quite get that. I’m sorry, could you say it again?
    • 我没太听清楚。对不起,你能再说一遍吗?
  7. I just missed the last bit. Could you repeat it please? My picture frozen for a minute.
    • 我刚错过了最后一部分。你能重复一遍吗?我的画面刚才冻结了一会儿。

4. 打断某人:如何打断某人?

  1. Sorry, would you mind if I asked a question?

    • 对不起,我问个问题可以吗?
  2. Just to clarify are you saying that … (is this what you meant)

    • 只是为了澄清,你是说…(这是你的意思吗)
  3. Could I interrupt you for a minute?

    • 我可以打断你一分钟吗?
  4. Could you mind if I jumped in there, please?

    • 你介意我插一句吗,请?
  5. Can I stop you there quickly / for just one minute?

    • 我可以快速地/只停一分钟吗?
  6. Hold a minute please. We don’t seem to have discussed … Could we go back over it?

    • 请等一下。我们好像没有讨论过…我们能回过头去讨论一下吗?

5. 技术问题:谈论技术问题

  1. I’m having problems hearing you.
    • 我听不清楚你的声音。
  2. The screen is blank.
    • 屏幕是空白的。
  3. The screen is frozen. / You’re frozen.
    • 屏幕冻结了。/ 你卡住了。
  4. The image and sound are out of sync.
    • 图像和声音不同步。
  5. You’re breaking up a little bit.
    • 你的声音断断续续的。
  6. There’s a bit of an echo on the line.
    • 线路上有点回声。
  7. My connection has broken.
    • 我的连接断了。

6. 会议中的转移话题

  1. Let’s move on to the next item / point.
    • 让我们继续下一个项目/议点。
  2. Moving on, let’s talk about…
    • 接下来,我们来谈谈…
  3. Moving on swiftly, let’s take a look at…
    • 快速地继续,我们来看看…
  4. There’s a bit of a time issue here. So I think we should move on.
    • 这里有点时间问题。所以我认为我们应该继续。
  5. Let’s pencil in another meeting for next Wednesday.
    • 让我们安排下周三另一次会议。

7. 总结和结束会议

  1. In summary, we’re going to…
    • 总结一下,我们将要…
  2. This is what I think we’ve agreed on…
    • 我认为这是我们达成一致的…
  3. I think we can leave it here for today.
    • 我认为我们今天可以就此结束。
  4. I think this is a good place to stop / end. We can pick up again next day.
    • 我认为这是一个停止/结束的好地方。我们可以在下次再继续。
  5. We’ve covered most of the key points that we wanted to cover. Thank you very much.
    • 我们已经涵盖了我们想要讨论的大部分关键点。非常感谢。
  6. We can pick up this again tomorrow.
    • 我们可以明天再继续这个话题。
  • 37
    点赞
  • 6
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值