2013年12月27日(星期五)
(一)期盼我们能继续合作. [word] cooperation :n 合作;协力 [phrase] Look forward to
Looking forward to our continued cooperation.
1.我很期待能和您针对此合作机会洽谈.
I looking forward to speaking with you about this cooperation opportunity.
2.期待双方的再次合作
We look forward to our renewed business.
3.希望我们未来还有机会合作
I hope that we have the opportunity to cooperate again in the future.
4.我期待很快就能再和您合作.
We look forward to working with you again very soon.
5.很荣幸和您合作,也期盼未来能继续我们的关系.
It's a pleasure to working with you,and I look forward to continuing our relationship in the future.
6.我们很希望您对此合约能在考虑一下.
We urge you to reconsider the contract.
(二)能和您合作我们深深荣幸,并期盼能继续提供协助与服务. [word]privilege n.特权,优待 v.给什么特权 [phrase]be/feel privileged +to +v [感到很荣幸;很荣幸能够]
We are privileged to have worked with you and look forward to providing continued assistance and service.
We are grateful for having such a great partner as you and we look forward to providing continued assistance and service.
1.能担任你们的供应商我们深感荣幸,并期待来年与您继续合作.
We feel privileged to be your supplier and look forward to working with you in the coming year.
(三)先谢谢您的配合.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
We will appreciate your cooperation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(四)期盼我们迅速,有效处理您的订单能让您成为我们的老主顾.[word] prompt adj.迅速的,敏捷的 handling n.处理事物的方式 lead to 导致 regular customer [口]常客;老顾客
We hope that our prompt and efficient handling of your order will lead to your becoming a regular customer.
1.我们希望您对这些货品会感到满意,我们会很荣幸能再收到更多您的订单.
We hope you will find these goods satisfactory and that we will have the pleasure of receiving further orders from you.
(五)如需要更多相关信息,请治客服部.
For further information, contact Customer Services.
(六)我们想跟您强调您是我们很重要的客户,我们尽可能地确保一切顺利进行.[word]stress v强调;使紧张 smoothly adv.顺利地;平顺地;平滑地.
We would like to stress that your business is important to us, and we are doing everything possible to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
1)威廉采取了些确保财务安全的措施.
William took steps to ensure his financial security.
2)我会确保所有材料如期抵达
I will ensure that all materials arrive in a timely manner.
(七)请打电话或传真给我,我很乐意将我们的完整目录以传真,邮寄或电子邮件的方式寄送给您. [word]post n.邮政;邮寄
Please phone or fax,and I'll be happy to send you our complete catalog by fax,post or email.
1)只要打电话给我,我就会提供详细的资料.
Call me and I'll give you the details.
2)打电话或传真与我联络,我将会寄给您更多详细的信息.
Contact me by phone or fax,and I'll send you more detail information.
3)Phone or fax , and I'll send you our brochure.
请打电话或传真给我,我会将我们的产品简介寄给您.